Factory Automation Division - Mitsubishi Electric Ireland
|Closing date for applications Friday, April 21st 2017|
The successful candidate would work closely with their sales and marketing departments, as well as with their distribution and system integration partners, providing project integration support.
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent 5 years’ experience working with automated control systems. A strong background in Electronic / Electrical / Software engineering would be preferred. A PLC background and experience in SCADA and HMI software would be a distinct advantage. Additional knowledge of variable Speed Drive Inverters, robotics and servo motion would be beneficial.
• Supporting new and existing customer base on industrial automation software project development in the areas of PLC, SCADA, DCS, MES, HMI, Servo Motion and Robotics.
• Working as part of a close team and being part of assisting the progression of a project lifecycle from concept through to completion.
• Delivering scheduled software training courses at our customer’s facilities and in our training facility in our Dublin office.
• Management of internal automation solution developments and client solution joint-developments.
Skill & Attribute Requirement
• Third level qualification in an electronic, controls or automation based course with 3-10 years industrial controls experience.
• Medium to high level of competence in programming and developing projects with industrial automation control systems. Previous experience with Mitsubishi Electric control and visualisation systems a benefit but not essential.
• Ability to understand, problem solve and develop standard industrial automation software requirements during the project development cycle.
• Full drivers licence.
• Fluent English
• Sociable, reliable and friendly attitude that enjoys interaction with engineers as part of the usual industrial automation project development lifecycle.
• Eager to be mobile and work away from the office as and when required to support our clients at their premises and also work in the office as part of a close knit, passionate team.
• Experience of development, deployment & maintenance of SCADA / HMI systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinking team player with excellent communication skills, an ability to work on own initiative combined with the ability to work seamlessly across various departments
• Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
• Strong ability using Microsoft office; excel, word etc
• Competitive Salary
• Company car
• Pension scheme
• Health insurance
Mitsubishi Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please email your C.V. to HR@meir.mee.com or post to
HR Department, Mitsubishi Electric Westgate Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24.
Closing date for applications is Friday, April 21st 2017